Senior Business Consultant – Infor Hospitality
Reports to: Regional VP of Sales for North America
Summary: Provides technical product support to services and the sales team to assist them in achieving the targeted revenue goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs technical support activities in support of sales of Infor Hospitality products and services.
- Report on sales calls and product demos.
- Assist with preparation of proposals.
- Support the execution of the sales cycle and the transition from sales to services.
- Formulate and implement an effective sales support campaign for each assigned account.
· Support and/or develop an effective internal product based training program.
· Identify and understand potential customers’ business issues and create strategies to satisfy their needs.
· Travel is required.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
· In depth understanding of the hospitality marketplace is required.
· In depth understanding of hotel technical and business requirements for both front of house and back of house.
· Previous Pre-sales experience and successful track record is required.
· Ability to creatively and effectively articulate Infor solutions to address prospects/customers business requirements and issues.
· Effective sales team member with the ability to learn new trends, execute, and design vision strategies.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.