Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With approximately 11,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Account Executive: Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN), Software License Sales
LOCATION: Open anywhere in United States
SUMMARY: Account Executive position for Infor10 ERP Enterprise (LN) software license sales covering Fortune 1000 within the General Manufacturing Vertical, High Tech Vertical OR Aerospace & Defense Vertical.
ERP Enterprise is the most powerful and comprehensive system available for managing the demands of complex manufacturing, distribution, and service industries. Its deep functionality gives you unparalleled control over the complexities of your global operations, with over 30 modules covering:
· Global Financial Management
· Customer Relationship Management
· Sales and Configuration Order Management
· Enterprise and Supply Chain Planning
· Manufacturing Control
· Sourcing and Procurement
· Project Management
· Quality Management
· Service Management
· Engineering Data Management
· Dynamic Enterprise Modeling
ERP Enterprise is proven across a wide range of engineering-based industries, including automotive, industrial equipment and machinery, high tech and electronics and aerospace and defense. It has more than 25 years of manufacturing know how built in and is helping run more than 5,000 companies worldwide.
· Responsible for delivery of software license revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the license revenue quota
· Responsible for prospecting in the assigned territory to achieve a qualified pipeline of 5X the annual revenue quota
· Responsible for coordinating closely with Infor counterparts in consulting, inside sales, and support sales to maximize Infor’s revenue capture from customers in the assigned territory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· University Degree: 4 year BS or BA minimum; MBA preferred
· 15 years of enterprise class technology sales; minimum of 8 years of field level enterprise software sales
· Minimum of 5 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota
· Enterprise software sales related to ERP solutions into Fortune 1000 accounts
· Demonstrated success in achieving quota in enterprise class software sales
· Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
· Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
· Ability to work effectively in a matrix-management environment with extended team members
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
· Knowledge and experience selling enterprise ERP Solutions into Fortune 1000 Accounts
· Solution based sales experience selling enterprise applications
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding license quotas of $1M plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruiters, please