Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com
This position is responsible for managing a team of people responsible for creating standard reports and monitoring metrics associated with Sales, Marketing, Demand Generation, and Product Management to insure that goals and objectives are being met. This team will provide regular reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis as well as creating adhoc reports as requested by the business functions that they support.
· Provide reporting and analysis that supports annual plans and initiatives. Work effectively with other teams to complete monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables.
· Implements and inspects key performance metrics and provides analysis and summarizes for the executive team and various departments that are supported by the team including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Business Development (Lead Generation)
· 4 Year Business degree or 10 years work experience required.
· Required minimum of 5 years of reporting and analytics experience.
· Experience creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail required.
· Good organizational skills.
· Experience with Cognos, Crystal Reports, or other reporting tools
· General office environment
· No special physical demands.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at email@example.com.