Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Director, Global Enablement PMO
SUMMARY: Manage the Global Enablement PMO (program management office) which includes responsibilities for sales methodology, strategic sales skills, field communications, sales tools, global enablement dashboards, enablement platform and complementary technologies, and field advisory council. Team acts as the main conduit to facilitate enablement activities with marketing and other parts of the organization. The PMO provides service and support to geo-based enablement teams. Act as a liaison between Marketing and the Field.
- Manage the rollout of global training initiatives including sales methodology training.
- Set the cadence for ongoing reinforcement of major skill rollouts
- Act as an advocate for the Field, particularly Sales, throughout the company, making sure the Field has what they need, when they need it, in the format that works for them
- Contribute to global Kickoff events.
- Drive the creation and execution of sales onboarding and new hire practices.
- Support sales leadership in developing team communications and leadership programs.
- Develop a process for consistent, actionable field communications that supports organizational objectives and overall enablement goals.
- Create content specifically for the Field with the objective of capturing best practices, building momentum, recognizing success and driving culture
- Develop and rollout a campaign as needed to support major events and launches (club, CRM, product launches, other)
- Own delivery and packaging of all sales tools through various means including the Field portal, webcasts, newsletters and more.
- Spearhead the development of enablement metrics and report results.
- Communicate with the Field on both a formal and informal basis using surveys and person to person interviews to determine priorities, hot buttons and pain points. Regularly assess the Field’s enablement needs.
- Establish the field advisory council.
- Strong working knowledge of all methods of communication including audio, video, large and small group presentations and more.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to write in multiple styles (business, motivation, information, persuasion, humor).
- Drive continuous improvement for global field enablement processes and technologies.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS in Business or equivalent plus 10-12 years experience working in global, complex sales organizations, consultative skills a plus
- Proven skills at bringing together disparate parts of the organization to drive cohesive outcomes for the Field
- Knowledge of how to drive results in environments where business owners may have competing objectives
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Field and sales organizations and culture
- Must be comfortable working with all levels
- Ability to operate in both a strategic and detailed manner
- Understands business needs underlying the initiatives and changes
- Expert at developing change management strategies and plans linked to business needs
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong at challenging limiting assumptions, identifying root causes of impediments to change and understanding systems processes needed to support change
- Highly credible, effective at raising difficult issues and inspiring action
- Solid influencing, written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent partnering skills and ability to manage and negotiate with cross-functional teams
- Good project and program management skills
- Flexible and resilient
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, curious and creative
- Must know PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge and understanding of sales culture and supporting infrastructure a plus
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V