Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
iOS FRONT END DEVELOPER
New York, NY
Internal agency is seeking a talented mobile developer to join our team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented iOS Front End Developer to work with our UX/UI design team to create functional prototypes of iPad and iPhone apps.
Work closely with UI/UX designers to prototype and improve new and existing mobile applications. Work with different remote iOS developers in order to improve and troubleshoot applications that are already in development. Create integration ready iPad/iPhone apps for outside teams. Work with a team to formally define in-house standards and practices.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years hands on Objective-C and/or iOS SDK experience in a professional environment
- Previous development experience with both iPad and iPhone is essential
- Knowledge of Java and Android development a strong plus
- Must have a passion for mobile device technologies
- Detail oriented, with the ability to execute projects quickly and accurately
- Strong familiarity with the latest iOS version, its features and its limitations
- Expert knowledge of Core Animation
- Must show at least 3 example applications for iPad/iPhone that demonstrate front end development work
PREFFERED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Solid ability to work effectively under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines with a willingness to work independently
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interface with internal teams
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- A great attitude with an emphasis on excellence, integrity, team spirit and caring
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.