Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
For our Infor Consulting Services (ICS) organization in Capelle a/d Ijssel we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic:
Trainee Application Consultant
This position is an integral part of the Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) team providing first class product, consulting services, and business process knowledge to our customers.
Candidate will start in the Green Bean project, which is a proven learning cycle within the Infor organization. Having graduated after 18 months, the Trainee Application Consultant will be fully operational as an Infor Application Consultant.
- Participate in full life cycle client implementation projects relating to Infor EAM application, working as part of an Infor Project team.
- Assist with the information gathering and design process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
- Configure a client EAM business solution
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Provide training to clients end users
- Provide implementation consultancy
- Achieving engagement objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year college degree: Industrial Engineering, Scientific or Management Information Systems.
- Max of 2 years of relevant EAM and/or ERP related work experience in the industries we serve or in the consultancy industry.
- Knowledge and Experience with (please enter applications such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc…) is a pre.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent written and spoken English, Dutch and/or German. Any other language knowledge is a plus.
- Recent college graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
- Strong inter-personnel and customer facing skills, with ability to effectively communication with a range of customer staff.
- Strong sense of ownership and customer awareness.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated and reliable, with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
If you are interested in this career opportunity we invite you to send us your CV and motivation letter (in English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference “Trainee Application Consultant NL”.