Infor Consulting Services (ICS)
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Associate Application Consultant
LOCATION: Germany - Munich
This position is an integral part of the Infor Consulting Services (ICS) Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) team providing first class product, consulting services, and business process knowledge to our customers.
- Participate in full life cycle client implementation projects relating to Infor EAM application, working as part of an Infor Project team.
- Assist with the information gathering and design process for a client implementation; including the development of functional business requirements and solution scope documents.
- Configure a client EAM business solution
- Develop and execute test plans and test software configurations
- Provide training to clients end users
- Provide implementation consultancy
- Achieving engagement objectives
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4 year university degree: Industrial Engineering, Scientific or Management Information Systems
- Recent college graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
- Strong inter-personnel and customer facing skills, with ability to effectively communication with a range of customer staff.
- Strong sense of ownership and customer awareness.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivated and reliable, with a positive “can do” attitude.
· Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in both local language and in English
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V