Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: CRM Outbound Marketing Consultants – Infor CRM – Epiphany
Specialized Technical Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of programming procedures.
- Strong Database skills
- Oracle and SQL Server
- SQL/Application Performance Tuning
- RDBMS/Hardware Performance Tuning
- Comfortable working in Windows Server and Unix/Linux based operating systems:
- Red Hat Linux
- Microsoft Windows
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris
- Data modeling
- Advantageous Skills
- Working with VLDB, Database Parallelism
- DB2 knowledge is not necessary but plus.
- Familiarity with application servers/J2EE concepts
- Sun ONE Directory Server and/or Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience Implementing Web and Application Server Clusters.
- Project Management
- Proficiency on Spanish is a plus.
- Understanding of CRM concepts such as:
- Campaign Management
- Contact management
- Marketing background – Understanding of:
- Inbound versus outbound marketing
- Difference between campaigns, segments, treatments, and cells
- Bayesian Multi-Dimensional Analytical Profiler (MDAP) technology
- Collaborative filtering
- General communications, presentation, organizational and planning skills. Good interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with customers. Proficient PC skills. Professional appearance and presentation required.
Equipment and Applications
PCs, spreadsheets and various other software applications used as required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
General office environment. Moderate levels of stress may occur. Extensive travel required including occasional International travel.
This position typically reports to:
Professional Services Director
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA and Several US Locations.
Works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on for-fee product creation, enhancement, or integration projects with Infor Epiphany Enterprise CRM suite which includes Epiphany Sales and Service, Epiphany Inbound Marketing (a.k.a. Infor Epiphany Interaction advisor, Infor Epiphany Email advisor, Epiphany Outbound marketing. The product training on the aforementioned software packages will be provided by existing knowledge on the aforementioned packages is a huge plus. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products. Duties usually performed at customer’s site. Serves as pre-sales support specialist when needed. Operates under moderate supervision on non-complex projects, usually involving single products or single platforms. Typically reports to a Programming Billable Consulting Manager or to a Field Billable Consulting Manager. Usually requires 18 months to three years of experience in product design, product development, technical product support, or consulting with expertise and skill in one or more programming languages
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
70% Works on non-complex projects, usually involving single-product or single computer environments. Expertise and work efforts focus on the programming and development of new products or the customization of existing products.
* Develops applications or customizes applications to meet customers' needs.
*70% of the technical consultant’s time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year.
* Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables.
* Sees that appropriate company resources are assigned to complete project tasks according to plan. Establishes criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs.
* Conducts periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against plan. Performs re-forecasts of project variables as necessary throughout project.
* Prepares weekly status reports on all project activities.
20% Serves as intermediate-level pre-sales and post-sales technical support specialist when needed.
10% Acts as a liaison between customers and company.
Essential Education, Skills, and Environment
Education and Work Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science. Usually requires 18 months to three years of experience in product design, product development, technical product support, or consulting with expertise and skill in one or more programming languages.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation (base salary + bonus) and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: http://www.infor.com/company/careers/