Key Competencies: (E= Essential, D= Desirable)
- Project Management experience, ideally Prince2 Foundation (E)
Ensure that stakeholder interests are identified and addressed.
Conflict management skills
Promote effective individual and project team performance
Manage team motivation
Effectively manage stakeholder communications
Attend steering committee meetings
Facilitate external stakeholder participation.
Manage Customer and team expectations
- Ability to multitask and proactively manage internal and external priorities (E)
- Process driven, with a background in BI or BW project management (E)
- Managing all aspects of the project life cycle. (E)
Manage project start-up
Monitor, evaluate, and control project performance.
Monitor risks to the project.
Manage transition between project phases.
Manage Project changes
Manage project closure
Ensure milestones and deadlines are met
Management of aged debt
All disciplines under agreed project methodology
Ensure that the product of the project is defined.
Ensure that changes to the product of the project are monitored and controlled.
Secure acceptance of the product of the project.
- A “classically trained” project manager with an in-depth knowledge of structured methodologies (E)
Communicate effectively the concepts and practical aspects of OPIM to stakeholders
Appropriately tailor methodology to suit type and size of project
Ensure project team compliance to format and quality of project documentation.
Ensure timely submission of internal and external OPIM documentation
- Experience with Cognos / Hyperian (D)
- Excellent presentation skills. (E)
- Project Manager that can be self-sufficient ie self-starter (E)
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation (D)
- Ability to work with internal systems and to maintain an accurate forecast online (E)
- Well organised and self-directed, strong team player/contributor (E)
- Language Skills - Ability to speak English and one other European language fluently would be an advantage