Have you heard the buzz about Infor? Do you want to work in a culture of innovation and energy where you have a voice and the ability to affect change? As one of the fastest growing software companies in the world, Infor hires exceptional people to work in one of the most exciting, rapidly changing and growing industries worldwide. Infor is a game changer; we use innovative technology to deliver scalable products that allow our customers to grow, succeed, and change their game. Excited about working for one of the fastest growing software companies in the world? Come explore Infor.
Business Intelligence/OLAP Consultant
The Business Intelligence Division is looking to enhance its team across the board and is currently looking to recruit an experienced consultant with experience of designing and implementing Business Intelligence/OLAP based solutions. The role, which can include team leading, requires you to be able work at all stages in the project life-cycle including hands-on application design and development. This is a client facing role and you will need excellent communication skills. In terms of development, you will be responsible for specifying, designing and implementing solutions.
While the role is South of England (London/Farnborough) based you will have to have the flexibility to travel to client sites and work away from home as needed. You will also need Accounting skills, not necessarily ACA/CIMA, but be able understanding accounting well and understand financial requirements and translate into technical implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of OLAP solutions , PM OLAP or TM/1 knowledge mandatory
- Experience of designing and implementing OLAP based solutions, e.g. Management Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting, Sales Analysis
- Experience in a client facing, consultative role
Knowledge of (some of the following):-
- Microsoft Business Intelligence platform including T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS, MDX
- Microsoft based analytical and reporting tools, e.g. Office/Excel/Access, IntelligentApps, Crystal Decisions, Business Objects etc.
- Data Warehousing and ETL Tools
- Relational database technologies
- Multi-dimensional database technologies
- Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server (SPS)
- ERP and Accounting Systems, eg SAP, Siebel, Sunaccounts
Candidates with the following skills are of particular interest:
- Application Studio
- PM OLAP