Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Project Manager
SUMMARY: Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery. Serve as liaison between the company and client in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met. Ensure billable projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Operate with minimal supervision. Typically reports to a Service Director. Usually requires five to ten years of experience in the areas of software implementation, Lead/Senior Business Consulting for software implementations.
70% Coordinates and monitors billable projects from initiation through delivery
· Ensures that billable projects remain on schedule and within budget
· 70% of the Project Managers time is billable out of a standard 2080 hour year
· Ensures projects are completed according to agreed upon plan. Maintains project financial and project profitability, to include resource scheduling, revenue forecasting per project, billing reconciliations, expense report and time approval for project work, etc…
· Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks
· Monitors project deliverables and progress through continuous communication with project members.
· Assigns / delegates work assignments to project team members
· Prepares project status reports on project progress and problems
· Maintain positive professional demeanor
· Manages approximately two million in revenue annually
30% Serve as liaison between the company and client to ensure all targets and requirements are met
· Assist management with evaluation and development of a project plan
· Keeps appropriate people informed of project progress, complete weekly Project Status Reports, Bi-weekly dashboard reports, participate in weekly PM meetings and communicate appropriately with Executive Sponsor / department leadership through written and verbal communication
· Disseminates information on any problems or potential delays in a timely manner
· Assist where applicable in pre-sales engagements
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science or marketing. Five to ten years of experience in the areas of business development or implementation. PMP certification.
Equipment and Applications.
- laptop computer, telephone and various software applications.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- General office environment or remote work from home. Some stress may occur
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- General knowledge of all areas of business operations. Ability to demonstrate good judgment. Ability to manage the most complex projects (both large scale and small scale). Excellent time management, communication skills, decision making ability, presentation, human relations and organizational skills. Able to resolve problems in a timely manner. Working knowledge and adherence to and enforcement of Infor Corporate Policies and Procedures, as outlined in the employee handbook
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link: www.infor.com