Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Product Manager
LOCATION: UK or US
This position is for a product manager for our financial services applications specializing in core banking and billing applications. Our products support the mission critical operations within many of the world's largest financial institutions. Experienced product manager to guide the future product strategy for several of Infor’s leading financial services products. The right candidate will have extensive background in billing or core banking applications as a practitioner or product manager. This individual will be the voice of the product to the public at large, including internal and external constituents. This individual has advanced knowledge of the banking and billing industry and wide latitude for independent actions. Requires travel.
- Apply domain expertise in the area of revenue management, billing, core banking, and product management to deliver a best-in-class banking solution targeted at Tier 1/Tier 2 markets.
· Manage strategic customers; understand their key business processes across the value chain to define product enhancements
- Contribute to Strategic and Tactical decisions about Marketing and Selling strategies
- Work with Development, Sales, Consulting Services, and Support groups to coordinate details for enhancing the overall application footprint. Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner. Lead User Group activities, meetings and user conference activities to help identify new areas of opportunity. Promote repeat/new user conference attendance.
- Develop product positioning and release value propositions
- Guiding the product direction and determining the roadmaps for future releases
- Working to create sales materials and collateral
- Sales support
- Developing the go-to-market strategy
- Develop value propositions around our product offerings
- Collaborate with other product management team members, engineering, marketing and sales teams to identify, define and validate product enhancements, integration touch-points and technology uptakes across Infor’s portfolio of solutions.
- Review and develop product requirements definitions, prioritize product investments in the areas of market awareness, and adoption.
· Nurture customers to create case studies, presentations and other marketing content
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in business or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Advanced knowledge of banking and billing products and how to apply them to solving business problems
- Minimum of 5-8 years of knowledge of the financial services industry and use of billing and core banking systems
- Knowledge of billing processes
- Must have an active list of contacts to leverage existing client relationships
- A proven track record of working with leading products in the financial services industry
- Must have excellent written marketing and communication skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering discipline.
- 10 year’s progressive experience with at least 5 years in financial services applications product management
- Strong industry knowledge of billings, product bundling and collections in the areas of corporate banking.
- Knowledge of other core banking and billing solutions such as Sun Tec Transaction Business Management, Oracle Revenue Management and Billing, or TriSyn Infopoint
- Demonstrates a mastery of the technical and functional business expertise for the financial services market space. Demonstrate keen ability to map out complex processes and effectively demonstrate they critical value of our solutions. Should have regular participation in company and industry events
- Experienced with the entire billing and banking product solution sets
- Hand-on experience with the understanding of financial services practices
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to analyze and prepare marketing material
Other key Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- An effective sales team leader that has the ability to work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, and Development
- Ability to develop strategies, and execute
- Professional appearance and presentation required
- Background as industrial engineer or production planner
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please