Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Account Executive
LOCATION: UK or US
This position is for a new account manager for our financial services applications specializing in core banking and billing applications. Our products support the mission critical operations within many of the world's largest financial institutions. This sales executive is responsible for software sales to achieve both company and personal quotas. Responsibilities include identifying prospects, managing of assigned accounts, and understanding customers’ business issues. This individual has advanced knowledge of the banking and billing industry and wide latitude for independent actions. Requires travel.
- Responsible for generating revenue for assigned territory and accounts:
- Use formal professional selling practices and tools
- Nurture the customer by providing value added solutions
- Contribute to Strategic and Tactical decisions about Marketing and Selling strategies
- Serves as key point of contact for assigned customers
- Develop new revenue generating opportunities and deliver proposals for our solutions. Focus on new ideas that increase the value of our financial services products to our clients and identify the evidence of value creation in our client’s operations and financials.
- Overall Customer Relationship Management. Manage all aspects of the overall customer relationship. Act as the guide for all customer interactions from lower level project managers on to the C-level executives. To broker conversations with the appropriate parties within Infor to resolve the customer’s needs.
- Maintain regular client communications and site visits that extend beyond “deal” progression. Work with Development, Product Management, Consulting Services, and Support groups to coordinate details for servicing the overall customer relationship. Conduct all business activities in a professional and ethical manner. Participate in User Group activities, meetings and user conference activities to help identify new areas of opportunity. Promote repeat/new user conference attendance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in business or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Advanced knowledge of banking and billing products and how to apply them to solve business problems
- Minimum of 5-8 years of knowledge of the financial services industry and use of billing and core banking systems
- Knowledge of billing processes
- Must have an active list of contacts to leverage existing client relationships
- A proven performer in the financial services industry, with a track record of targeting and closing new accounts
- Must have excellent written marketing and communication skills
- Strong industry knowledge of billings, product bundling and collections in the areas of corporate banking.
- Knowledge of other core banking and billing solutions such as Sun Tec Transaction Business Management, Oracle Revenue Management and Billing, or TriSyn Infopoint
- Demonstrates a mastery of the technical and functional business expertise for the financial services market space. Demonstrate keen ability to map out complex processes and effectively demonstrate the critical value of our solutions. Should have regular participation in company and industry events
- Highly motivated leader, responsible for building winning service and support teams. Focused on developing customer reference sites by combining excellence in client relationships and technical support. Experienced with closing new business opportunities with customer executive and day-to-day staff. Able to quickly grow key trusting relationships with customers/ prospects.
- Should be able to adapt message, style and language to changing audiences – can communicate across technical domains, demonstrate broad financial services business proficiency, and supporting executive C-level interactions.
- Cultivates relationships with teammates across departmental groups to help with product/ sales/ implementation strategies and to promote an increase in product knowledge.
- Experienced with the entire sales life cycle with active ownership of the response to RFI/RFPs. Responsible for providing sample project plans, ROI analysis, and statements of work/scope.
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to analyze and deliver customer proposals.
Other key Skills & Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers and sales team
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- An effective sales team leader that has the ability to work well with Sales team, Consulting, Customer Support Group, Development, Marketing and Sales Management
- Ability to develop strategies, and execute
- Professional appearance and presentation required
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Willingness to travel.
- General office environment. Considerable stress may occur at times, especially during month and quarter end. No special physical demands required.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please