The main purpose of this role is to build an ongoing profitable business relationship between Infor and its top Global accounts. Candidates will be responsible for achieving revenue goals on a continuous basis by managing, building and developing a pipeline of software, professional services, and maintenance revenue. This will involve building and developing existing partnerships within leading global accounts, as well as identifying new prospects for the INFOR solution portfolio.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
- To grow customer share and pipeline within assigned global customer accounts
- Develop and close strategic revenue opportunities within large organisations. The ideal candidate will have experience in building solution sales within complex client accounts.
- Own and manage the sales cycle. This role demands an individual to have a business like attitude and be capable of positioning INFOR correctly into large accounts at the executive level.
- Build the appropriate team/skills for each account – candidates will be responsible for coordinating INFOR personnel including pre-sales, consulting professionals, channels, etc., to drive value into the client base and further revenue potential.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with key decision makers and influencers within client organisations
- Work with clients to identify and resolve issues that may arise within that relationship
- Present solutions to meet clients business needs and fulfil requirements
- Managing all points of the bid management process – capable of mobilising a multi-skilled team environment with accurate and timely submission
- Manage, develop and own customer satisfaction for existing clients.
- Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates.
Owning the sales cycle:
- Qualify, validate and assess client requirements including power of veto
- Forming appropriate bid teams from areas within INFOR, to develop and succeed in client responses
- Risk analyse all bids
- Ensure INFOR bid management processes are followed.
Building the appropriate team/skills for each account:
- Work as a committed part of the Strategic Account Management EMEA Team
- Provide information and feedback to other parts of INFOR (including INFOR management) to ensure they are aware of the views of INFOR clients
- Liaise with Professional Services individuals on the implementation, enhancement and management of client solutions to achieve customer expectations and drive incremental revenue
- Provide information to the Finance team in their support of clients, e.g. set up new clients, cash collection and account queries
- Working with the EMEA Strategic Accounts RVPs / VP to produce an overall territory [business] plan as well as account planning
- To review & plan meetings with bid teams to review deal status.
The successful candidate will be skilled using an appropriate selling methodology, whilst focused on a business approach to client relationships. The candidate will be familiar with managing high level relationships within leading global companies. A proven ability to communicate and negotiate at board and senior management level, across various functions (IT, Finance and Manufacturing) as well as possessing the ability to close complex, high-value ($1m +) multi-national deals.
The ideal candidate will be able to articulate/demonstrate a clear understanding of business strategies and issues. Experience in the ERP space is mandatory, along with a history of building solutions based on an ROI model. INFOR core applications experience is crucial, a track record of historic sales in value-add products i.e. Cognos and EXE would be advantageous.
This role requires you to be flexible and a self-starter and will also include extensive travel.