Education & Experience
· Minimum 5 years of experience with business application development and/or IT Consulting.
· Minimum 3 years of project related experience with exposure to all phases of software development including: Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment.
· Knowledge of Human Capital Management solutions.
· Degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Mathematics.
· 2+ years experience with Java-based technologies: J2SE, J2EE, JSP, JDBC.
· 2+ years experience with database technologies: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
· 2+ years experience with application servers: BEA Weblogic, Oracle 9iAS, IBM WebSphere.
· Experienced in leading teams and providing mentorship/guidance to others through a full implementation lifecycle.
· Able to work with minimal direction.
· Possesses the technical skill and knowledge to seek and share appropriate information with clients and co-workers providing fact-based, constructive feedback.
· Develops solutions that contemplate potential impacts on client business objectives.
· Experience with client-based enterprise implementations and n-tier web application architecture.
· Deep understanding of database concepts: normalization, constraints, indexes, triggers, and basic syntax.
· Ability to grasp concepts quickly and learn predefined methods for extending the Workbrain application functions and customizing the environment to meet specific client needs.
· Ability to analyze complex implementation issues and provide innovative solutions.
· Proven background in writing requirements and design specifications.