- Provide domain expertise to maximize sales/revenue for a specific product line within a defined geographic territory.
- Build credible relationships within the Infor Sales organization. Provide product expertise to help identify and progress opportunities to closure.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets/quotas. Includes regular forecasts to regional sales manager and above.
- Execute campaigns to maximize market awareness and pipeline development.
- Develop and provide training on solution value proposition and sales best-practices
- Work with cross-functional teams to foster solution awareness and ensure sales readiness. Includes working with marketing and other sales support teams.
- Evangelize the solution value proposition internally within Infor and externally with prospect accounts.
- Communicate clearly and regularly, both verbally and in writing, with customers, prospective customers, Sales Teams, and your manager.
- Prepare and present quarterly Territory/Business plans and reviews.
- Minimum 3-5 year successful track record selling enterprise business solutions
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business discipline
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Demonstrate passion for your company, solutions, customers, and achieving lofty goals.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, with above average organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, both face to face, as well as over telephone and internet.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills