Looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representatives to work with our Brazilian Inside Sales Team. This individual will sell primarily to manufacturing and wholesale distribution companies in Brazil.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets/quotas within Brazil. This includes regular forecasts to regional sales manager and above.
- Build credible relationships within the Infor family of installed accounts, in order to create, manage, and close sales opportunities.
- Learn and present the value proposition for Infor’s business solutions within a specific family of products, and potentially within a specific industry.
- Frequently work in a team environment with Field Account Executives and Pre-sales Consultants.
- Utilize, and accurately update Infor customer, forecasting, and pipeline management computer systems.
- Communicate clearly and regularly, both verbally and in writing, with customers, prospective customers, Field Sales Teams, and your manager.
- Prepare and present quarterly Territory/Business plans and reviews.
- 3-5 year successful track record in enterprise selling
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business discipline
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Demonstrate passion for your company, solutions, customers, and achieving lofty goals.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, with above average organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, both face to face, as well as over telephone and internet.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to Increase pipeline through demand generation.
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members.
- Preferred, but not required: Management/Supervisory experience, athletics success, either individual or team sports, student body leadership positions, participation in service organizations, military experience.
- Above average written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professional in Portuguese (oral and written).