Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Value Engineer
In joining Value Engineering you will be part of Infor’s Global Accounts sales support team that leads most of Infor’s strategic and large deals.
As such your role is to be the trusted advisor to Infor’s strategic customers, to which your acumen must include top-notch analytics, facilitation and project management skills.
In effect, as the customers trusted advisor you will effectively represent Infor from multiple angles such as sales, consulting and business development (co-innovation).
In joining Infor’s Value Engineering (VE) team, you will join an senior international consulting team, that has re-engineered many consultative selling practices (aka value-based selling), and you will be working collaboratively with clients and prospects at business executive level.
- Understand the clients and prospects’ business objectives and their decision makers’ agenda
• Conduct benchmarking studies with clients and prospects to identify software sales opportunities and foster client relationships
• Articulate value propositions and develop business cases for existing and prospective customers to accelerate and facilitate deals
• Lead, influence and coach sales teams, especially on large opportunities
• Participate in key clients meetings bringing business-oriented insights and interacting with client executives
• Contribute in the development to the tools, methodologies and industry-specific content shared amongst Value Engineers in the team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Solid strategic and management consulting skill-set (problem solving, business case development, financial modeling, presentation skills)
- Strong leadership skills in virtual, multidisciplinary environments
- Strong sales acumen and clear understanding of consultative / value-based selling approaches
- Deep business case development experience
- Understanding of how IT can yield business value
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including executive presence and high impact on senior executive audiences
- Overall at least 8 to 14 years of professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of successful track record in top-tier strategy or management consulting firm
- Ideally 3 to 6 years of industry experience
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree, MBA or similar from a university or business school
preferred skills & KNOWLEDGE:
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
To apply, please click on the following link . No phone calls please:
No recruiters, please