In a short space of time, Infor has grown quickly to becoming one of the largest enterprise software vendors. With over 70,000 customers and 116 direct offices globally, Infor is the third largest ERP vendor.
To manage and sell our Financial Management suite to specific verticals to an installed base in the UK. The Account Manager is to manage all opportunities into various vertical markets. Develop a solution strategy that will generate new Licence, Service and Support revenue for Infor.
Under the Office of Finance, Infor has a solution set for the CFO. The main product is the leading edge product called SunSystems and this has a large base globally. The position needs an individual to be based in the SE England and relatively close to Farnborough, Hampshire.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed Licence Sales Targets
- Build up a good relationship with the installed base
- Understand and articulate the value proposition of our solutions under the Office of Finance
- Work with Marketing to drive business
- Disseminate Product information to existing customers
All of the above to be in line with company procedure, and performance standards.