Elite Support Account Managers are responsible for the following:
10% Business and Industry Knowledge:
· Ability to develop and retain knowledge related to Infor Software product usage by customers.
· Understanding Infor’s technology and strategic directions.
· Generally understanding third party databases, hardware configurations, networks with the ability to apply this knowledge to Customers’ needs.
· Maintaining a high level understanding of a Customer’s business environment and related impact of any software issues or cases.
· Understanding of customer’s industry. Specific required knowledge is dependent on assigned vertical market and geography.
40% Customer Management:
· Ability to provide a high degree of professional service to assigned Customers.
· Ensures Infor knows customer and their specific support needs and the importance of resolving their issues.
· Developing positive, ongoing business relationships with the Customer contacts.
· Understanding the Customer’s business issues and how they are impacted and resolved by Infor products and services.
· Developing and maintaining the standard documentation and communication necessary to manage the customer relationship with Infor Global Support.
· Maintaining a mid level management relationship with the Customer.
· Proactively representing Customer interests to all appropriate Infor employees and departments.
· Providing continuous Customer communication.
15% Leading Issue Management and Resolution:
· Ability to effectively and efficiently lead the resolution of all escalated Customer support issues/concerns.
· Ensure all elements of Support level are being appropriately delivered to customer by Infor.
· Effectively work with all appropriate divisions and departments of Infor Software, the Customer’s organization, and any involved business partners, to coordinate and drive the successful resolution and closure of Customer cases.
· Escalate issues as needed to appropriate senior management.
15% Case Management:
· Ability to develop strategies and manage Customer issues; consistently working towards a win/win solution for the Customer, Infor and third parties.
· Ensure the development of an overall plan for managing the successful case resolution of Customers assigned to the EliteSupport Account Manager.
· Ensure effective strategy and tactics including the communication tactics and issue resolution tactics necessary to resolve the Customer’s cases or support concerns.
· Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with all parties involved in the case resolution.
· Ability to professionally interface with all key constituencies, executives, support team, development team etc…
· Function as single point leadership contact within Infor Global Support for all support escalations.
· Function as Client Liaison, including updating Customer on important and relevant corporate or technical communications.
· Provide Customers and internal/external parties with timely and effective communication via correspondence (ie: letters, memos, issue documents, etc..)
· Regular and effective use of communication tools, such as voice mail, e-mail, PC-based products such as Word, Excel, Projects, RF Flow, PowerPoint, etc
· Demonstrate effective and quality writing skills