The Senior Software Engineer’s primary responsibilities include product architecture, design, implementation and maintenance multiple product components. This position will also be responsible to mentor and train new hires.
Perform product architectural and component design, programming, bug verification, release testing and troubleshooting of customer issues. Working with a team of business analysts, developers and quality analysts to carry out tasks for the purpose of creating and enhance software application products that meet the business functionality and quality requirements. These tasks include use case analysis, object-oriented design, programing using multiple aspects of java enterprise technology, unit testing, integration test and technical document authoring. Report to Software Development Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or MIS
· 4+ years of hands on experience in designing, writing and testing using java enterprise technology stack.
· 4+ years of hands on experience in programming with Oracle and MS SQL (triggers, procedure, DML).
· Track record of delivering result on time with high quality standard in projects that produce real world results.
· Java programming with Java enterprise (Java EE) technology stack, including JDK 1.6 or higher, JSP, Servlet, EJB and JDBC.
· In depth knowledge of XML and the ability to create and parse XML data programmatically.
· Working experience in a projects using MVC/STRUTS or similar framework.
· Solid experience in Java web client technology, including Ajax.
· Experience of writing triggers, stored procedures for Oracle and SQL server.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, teamwork oriented environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Knowledge of Cognos ReportNet
· Knowledge of ANT and Maven scripting.
· Knowledge and experience in creating or working with web services and related technology aspects, such as SOA, SOAP, REST,XSLT, JAXB, WSDL and axis2.
· Experience or knowledge in hospitality industry software systems. Specific experience in HTNG or OTA is a significant plus.
· Knowledge of O-R mapping and related tools and patterns.
. Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Principals only please. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.