Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Global Campaign Manager for Infor Financial Systems
LOCATION: St. Paul or Atlanta, USA
The Global Campaign Manager is responsible for delivering Infor’s marketing campaign assets for an industry or product in conjunction with the broader Marketing team. Working with Industry and Product Strategists, Product Management, Industry and Product Marketing, Sales leadership and Field Marketing, the Global Campaign Manager will develop campaigns to drive market leadership for Infor. Primary focus will be on the conversion of strategic marketing plans and delivery of the campaign assets that can be used by the field in demand generation and sales support. The role will also take an active role in Industry Strategy and Product Strategy teams which determine the go-to-market plans for the broader Infor organisation.
- Work with Product and Industry Marketing to create global demand generation and branding campaigns in support of Business Unit revenue goals.
- Work closely with Field Marketing to initiate and support campaign execution, including support for regional events.
- Support the launch of new products and ongoing marketing of existing products within an industry.
- Manage budget to plan.
- Establish and manage processes for developing and refining positioning, key message and value proposition.
- Promote the use of customers and third-party experts in marketing activities (e.g., case studies, conference presentations, byline articles, user conference sessions, etc.).
- Promote participation in media relations (e.g., briefings and pitches) and analyst relations (e.g., briefings) activities.
- Define and develop collateral (case studies, white papers, brochures, videos, etc.).
- Identify and introduce Infor subject matter experts to key industry associations and thought leaders.
- Analyze key marketing campaign performance metrics on a regular basis in order to improve effectiveness.
- Contribute industry and/or product content to department, senior executive and company-wide management reports.
- Maintain understanding of market trends and competitor activities to assess the impact on Infor strategy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business management or related field; or equivalent experience.
- Relevant professional experience, including:
- Five years of sales and/or marketing experience.
- Five years of industry or product specific experience.
- Well developed understanding of direct marketing techniques and technologies, content marketing and social media.
- Experience of developing campaigns for international execution that respect cultural differences
- Strong working knowledge of the enterprise software industry.
- Proven organizational, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team, project oriented environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including public speaking.
- Must be willing to travel as needed by market activity.
- Must be able to speak and write English fluently.
- Experience of marketing professional services
- Experience of Field Marketing and campaign execution
- Experience of Industry and Product Marketing
- Knowledge of Media and Analyst Relations
- Budget management and control.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V