We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Business Analyst to join our Workforce Management Team.
· Collecting and analyzing the project’s business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
· Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents.
· Evaluating the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
· Providing suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the client’s business needs.
· Communicating effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements.
· Documenting the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
· Coordinating with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software.
· Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience needed.
· Strong technical skills coupled with business skills
· Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
· Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
· Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
· Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
· Effective project management skills.
· Experience with Marketing Software solutions applications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
· M.B.A. with a Marketing Background is an added advantage.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V