POSITION: Tax and Treasury Analyst
Location: Solihull, UK
- Bank account management including opening and closing of bank accounts, updating signatories and maintaining relationships with Infor’s banking partners in EMEA
- Serve as System Administrator for various banking platforms and/or Treasury related systems
- Assist with documentation of internal cash-related processes, identify areas of risk, standardize internal processes with SSC. Participate in Treasury’s Cash documentation & mapping.
- Assist with streamlining bank accounts in EMEA as part of organizational restructurings such as mergers/acquisitions, maintain bank administration (legal) documents, motivate SSC to migrate bank activities where possible, reduce number of accounts
- Liaise between Tax and Treasury on step plans associated with Entity Rationalizations, assist Treasury Manager with cash planning to accommodate necessary funding.
- Ongoing bank fee analysis; identify opportunities for cost reductions
- Issuance and ongoing management of Bank Guarantees and Collateral accounts, consolidate and simplify process where possible
- Maintain and regularly update Treasury related systems: Weiland BA Web & certifications, Sungard Integrity Workstation and various banking websites. Monthly review of various reports to ensure accuracy.
- Quarterly audit of EMEA Petty Cash
- Assist Finance and Accounting with year-end audit process: manage bank confirmation process and other Treasury deliverables for local Stat audits. Provide various audit reports as needed.
- Point of contact for Intercompany Loan inquiries, research loan details as necessary
- Assist Corporate Treasury with Analytics for Cash Forecast; model building in excel
- Assist Corporate Treasury with various ad-hoc analytical projects as needed
- Assist the EMEA tax team with the planning and delivery of tax related projects potentially covering corporate tax, withholding taxes and VAT across EMEA
- Assistance with tax project related forecasting and modeling
· Assistance with Withholding tax compliance and recovery across EMEA
- Supporting tax compliance processes as required
- Day to day support with company’s risk management and insurance programme
· It is anticipated that the role will have a weekly time allocation of of 65/70% treasury and 35/30% tax but this may need to flex subject to business requirements
· The role will be part of the Solihull based Tax and Treasury team within the groups EMEA Shared Service Centre. This team is part of a wider US based Tax & Treasury function based at the groups Atlanta HQ.
· The position will report to the Director of Taxes – EMEA with dotted line reporting to the US based treasury team
Education & Experience:
- Honours degree
- Treasury qualification CTM or Cert ICM preferred
- Treasury and Banking Experience of 5+ years
- Accounting qualification beneficial
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects, effectively prioritize, manage others, and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication, people and organizational skills
- Advanced skills with MS Office suites; in particular, very strong Excel skills
- Ability to change with the organization; work with peers to maintain a positive TEAM atmosphere
- Experience with Treasury workstations
- Experience with various online banking platforms
NB Specific training on the company’s banking platforms and workstations will be provided
- Project management experience a plus