· The Java Developer is involved in technical design, development, testing, and support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITYS
· Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
· Perform coding to agreed technical requirements.
· Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
· Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
· Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test.
· Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
· Performs related duties as assigned
· Java Programming experience
· Experience of continuous integration systems such as Hudson
· Programming experience with XML, XSD schemas, Spring, Swing PHP jQuery SQL.
· Server side development focusing on core java.
· Knowledge of database architecture and design.
· Ability to interpret technical specification documents.
· Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
· Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
· A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
· Experience working within an iterative development process desirable
· Use of Eclipse, Maven