As a participant on the global development team, the Java Developer will be responsible for planning and performing design and development tasks for our Workforce Management Product. Works with other developers, Product Management, QA and Support Team members to ensure program and quality standard are met.
· Construct code based on software designs
· Participate in reviewing deliverables from other development teams, including designs, test plans, and documentation
· Create technical design documents and configuration documents as required for the successful implementation of the products
· Create and maintain coding standards and guidelines
· Provide training to other groups on the new or changed functionality
· Provide internal support for products
· Provide assistance with testing and problem resolution as may be required
- Works effectively with developers, QA and Product Management
· Undergraduate in Computer Science or related field or comparable education with 3+ GPA.
· Worked with Java at some point during your education.
· Worked with Databases (MySQL, SQL or Oracle) at some point during your education.
· Experience with writing web applications would be considered a plus, but not mandatory.
· Knowledge about J2EE would be considered a plus, but not mandatory.
· Used Eclipse IDE.
· Excellent understanding of Algorithms, Data Structures and Object Oriented design concepts
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Principals only please. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.