Infor is a leading provider of business software and services, helping 70,000 customers in 164 countries improve operations and drive growth. Our customers include:
* 8 of the top 10 aerospace companies
* 19 of the top 35 retailers
* 9 of the top 10 high tech companies
* Over 1,100 state and local government agencies
* 9 of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies
* Over 3,000 financial services companies
* 80 of the top 100 automotive suppliers
* Over 7,000 machinery manufacturers
An outward-facing company. Of all the descriptions of our firm—global leader, the world’s third largest provider of business software, the 10th largest software company in the world—this is perhaps the one that most accurately captures the culture of Infor. Infor is a dynamic, team-driven place to work, where solving business problems for customers is our top priority. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Field Marketing Manager
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and implementing a field demand generation strategy that drives revenue through the creation of quality leads for the sales funnel.
This role focuses on the ERP and SCM UK area of Infor’s business.
Main Responsibilities and Duties of the Role:
- Develop a field marketing plan on a bi-annual basis, segmenting tactics by qtr, and implement marketing programs that generate leads (online marketing, social media, direct mail, email, webinars, events, etc.)
- Manage segmentation of database & list management, regional campaign creation in campaign management tool, development of both lead acquisition and lead nurturing campaigns incl. social media
- Present field marketing plans and campaign overviews to Marketing teams prior to campaign kickoff
- Manage online/offline marketing projects with 3rd party vendors from initial design and requirements gathering through to delivery
- Work with all areas of marketing, recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion
- Work with Sales, Consulting Sales & Delivery, Telemarketing, Product Marketing and the Global Campaign team to plan and determine the effectiveness of various demand generation activities.
- Understand product strengths, functionality and the competition in sufficient depth to devise & execute demand generation programs
- Understand budgeting, accruals, forecasting and manage to a given segment budget
- Leverage other marketing teams within Infor to ensure inclusion in appropriate cross-sell marketing campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate with Creative Services team to create compelling HTML emails & banner ads and print ads with strong copy, images, navigation etc. Perform all tasks related to building and executing email campaigns
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following essential skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Marketing Program execution experience
- 2 years of experience in lead generation and field marketing with knowledge of direct and online marketing strategies incl. social media
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent project and vendor management abilities
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
- Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
- Knowledge of SharePoint a plus
- Microsoft Office experience mandatory with extensive emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
· HTML design experience a plus
· Proof of writing experience for campaign materials (i.e. emails, slide decks, summaries, abstracts, etc.) may be solicited
· Familiarity with databases and tools such as Epiphany, Cognos, Silverpop, etc.
To apply, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com Infor offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce.
INTERNAL CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY:
Internal candidates must meet the above qualifications and be an employee in good standing. Internal candidates must notify their manager prior to submitting their resume. Consideration and/or interviews will be based on the above criteria.