Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Senior Director, Field Enablement
DEPARTMENT: Sales Operations
LOCATION: Remote Office, US
SUMMARY: Create and execute Field Enablement strategies and plans, in support of Sales and Services. This specifically includes field learning, education and enablement, in addition to field RFP sales support. Consult with multiple levels of the organization on organizational goals and effectiveness. Use field development and effectiveness tools and practices to accelerate organization and team performance. Help businesses and functions identify capability needs to support growth and globalization and design processes and programs to improve talent and revenue pipelines globally. Develop processes, systems and tools to support sales RFP requirements, providing both self-service and service bureau capabilities. Provide accurate and timely reports on performance and enablement. Analyze and improve processes that lower costs and improve service levels. Enable and monitor the use of sales methodologies and tools to achieve pipeline and revenue growth objectives. Support successful deployment of enterprise wide learning initiatives such as field leadership development, talent management and retention, and learning. Direct the activities of Proposal (RFP) team with to develop collateral libraries and to offer RFP management and development services.
· Identify and advance new business opportunities serving internal and external customers
· Deliver responsive and quality outputs to the customer that meets their business needs.
· Develop measurements and inspection points throughout the process to improve service levels
· Provide accurate data and timely reporting for required areas.
· Lead the RFP team to insure a current library of collateral for use when completing RFPs for prospects and customers.
· Create project plans, track projects, and communicate to team members.
· Develop the project; complete the action items/tasks, implementations and inspection of measurements/analysis.
· Manage projects within identified budget requirements.
· Provide leadership, functional planning, policy and program development
· Participate in business and budget planning activities; manage business forecast
· Develop new and enhanced processes to reduce cost, increase productivity and increase efficiency
· Select, develop and manage team to achieve optimal results
· Manage, allocate and operate human and capital resources within budget, including managing contract and vendor personnel
· Perform performance appraisals and regular review sessions on performance and development.
· Work effectively with other areas of the company for the purpose of communicating and coordinating efforts
· Provide regular status reports identifying successes, risks and solutions
· Represent company internally and externally (i.e., public speaking/presentations)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
· 10 years experience in enablement or corporate education.
· Operations experience, understanding the interdependencies amongst divisions of an organization.
· Excellent project management skills to include, planning, time management, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to travel as needed up to 50%
· MBA or Masters Degree in related filed or equivalent work experience.
· 5 years enablement and education experience in a Software/Technology environment
· Experience and/or understanding of technology sales related processes, including but not limited to RFIs/RFPs and proposals
· Business application software background
· Experience managing people
· Deep experience leading change within a field organization and systems improvement including: communication. Stakeholder management, organizational readiness and business impact analysis.
· Broad, multifunctional, organizational experience
· Experience advising and coaching senior-level field management
· Strong group facilitation skills with international facilitation experience
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V