Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
POSITION: Director, Global Incentive Compensation Strategy
LOCATION: Alpharetta, GA - United States
SUMMARY: The Director of Global Incentive Compensation Strategy is responsible for overall consultation support on the design, implementation and administration of compensation programs both domestically and internationally. The Director provides advice and counsel on the intent, design and application of compensation programs to Business Partners and Leadership.
- Influence/ develop / manage global Compensation program roll-outs.
- Communicate and educate HR, finance, management or employees on compensation programs.
- Proactively identify Compensation issues with the potential to impact business effectiveness. Individual will be able to articulate the issue, convince others of its importance and drive changes in the benefits strategy to support and address those potential business issues.
- Understand what the success metrics are for the business in relation to compensation and/or benefits activities and be able to report, track, and identify negative trends on those metrics.
- Understand the external environment's impact on Infor and work to proactively address the changes prior to them becoming a problem.
- Understand overall sales strategy and organization goals and determine how specific projects and deliverable support those goals and fit into the broader Infor organization.
- Ensure effective project management and timely delivery on all Compensation programs.
- Ensure all compensation plans are set up in the compensation system and all plans are issued in a timely manner based on organizational deadlines.
- Act as Team Lead on systems projects in the Compensation group to ensure goals of the group are met and that implementations are successful.
- Conduct research for projects as necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of Compensation payment issues.
- Interact with other departments to resolve open issues.
- Work in a team environment.
- Meet or exceed department operation standards.
- Handle any other ad hoc projects that develop.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in related field/Master’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years Operational/Compensation experience
- Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of Compensation discipline
- Organizational and project management skills
- Ability to integrate Compensation into overall business strategies
- Strong change management skills
- General business acumen to become a trusted advisor
- International experience
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Excel user.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must
- SFDC – proficient user
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
No phone calls or recruiters, please